The updated Crow-Hassan Park Reserve draft master plan is now available. The updated plan includes changes that were made as a result of the comments received during the public comment period between July 24, 2019, and September 5, 2019; input from the people who spoke at Three Rivers Park District Board of Commissioners meetings; and conversations with key stakeholders that took place this fall.
Thank you to everyone who provided feedback and comments on the plan. Here is a summary of the changes that were made as a result of public and stakeholder input. The full version of the updated draft master plan is available to view here.
· Corrected grammar, spelling errors and other typos
· Increased the flow of text/sections
· Added continued stakeholder engagement updates.
· Improved the legibility of maps throughout the chapter.
· Clarified guiding principles and how they helped guide proposed recreational development.
· Inserted Crow River Regional Trail design guideline recommendations.
· Clarified trailhead parking lot design guideline recommendations.
· Added winter recreation guideline recommendations.
· Added service area demographics.
The Three Rivers Park District Board of Commissioners is expected to consider the updated draft master plan for approval at its meeting on January 2, 2020.